The answer comes after

Steve Jobs says "You've got to have faith in something.

I think that is totally true. Many times in my life, I feel lost. I mean like really lost. There were times when All I wanted to do was run away (literally).

And for me the "why's" are always important. My philosophy is that every step that I take in my life must have a reason. I always wanted to live a purposefully life. Which means, I don't want to do something that is not meaningful.

However, sometimes you really don't know the why's. Sometimes you"ll be lucky, you know the answers straight away. Other times you'll find the answers. Not now but after a certain amount of time. And to have faith it means being patient. Understanding that the why's can not always be answered immediately. Meanings don't always come in a sudden. Sometimes the answer comes after.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Membaca "The Present Takers", Sebuah Novel Tentang Bullying

Memahami Pembelajaran Terintegrasi (Bagian 1) : Definisi & Manfaat Pembelajaran Terintegrasi

Belajar Tentang Keliling Bangun Datar Memecahkan Masalah